PGDRD which is abbreviated from post graduate diploma in rural development is one of the most pursuing courses in the IGNOU. If you have good interest about the rural development, then this course is very much helpful for you. Here we have explained few Ignou Pgdrd Project Topics from which you can decide which to use.
In the event that you want to do MBA in rural development, this course will help you in learning the basic fundamentals of rural development. Call us to get ignou pgdrd project in hindi download
With this course of IGNOU Pgdrd Project, you have to submit the PGDRD Project. For this RDD 05 Project, you have to create the project synopsis first and after getting the authorization from your supervisor, you need to create the last Research Paper for concluding the Project Work of PGDRD.
Ignou Synopsis are also providing help and assistance of making the RDD 05 Project Work. We actually will show you about how precisely to prepare the research summary for the PGDRD Project of IGNOU and also give you ideas on data collections, literature review and everything other points that we have to protect in this PGDRD Research Newspaper.
- UNDERSTANDING ABOUT MICROFINANCE AMONG RURAL(NON-URBAN) PEOPLE
- A STUDY OF WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT IN PANCHAYATI RAJ INSTITUTION
- ANGANWADI WORKER'S KNOWLEDGE REGARDING INTEGRATED KID DEVELOPMENT SERVICES (ICDS)
- POSITION OF SCHEDULED TRIBES WOMEN IN DISTRICT JAMMU
- HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION OF RURAL WOMEN IN J&K
- A STUDY OF HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION IN POLICE CUSTODY
- IMPACT OF 73RD CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT ACT ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT
- ROLE OF COMMUNICATION FOR DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL WOMEN
- IMPORTANCE OF RURAL BANKS IN THE RURAL AREAS
- IMPACT OF MAHATMA GANDHI NATIONAL RURAL EMPLOYMENT GUARANTEE ACT (MGNREGA) ON RURAL LIVELIHOODS
A single Typed copy of the Project Report is usually to be submitted to the Registrar, IGNOU, MAIDAN GARHI, Fresh Delhi-110068. When the students submits the Project Report, A PR Number is allotted which is communicated to the student. The student can communicate this number while contacting the SR&E.